Team Yankee Free Nations Rulebook (Hardcover)
Canadian, French, Dutch and Australian Forces in World War III
Since its inception in 1949, NATO has been a community of free nations brought together with a common goal, to defend the freedom of Western Europe and North America. To do this, Canada, France, and the Netherlands deploy armoured and mechanised forces in West Germany.
Old allies have also been called on, and an ANZAC Brigade of Australian and New Zealand troops answers the call to fight. Canada, the Netherlands, and Australia all have 105mm armed Leopard 1 tanks, while both Canada and the ANZACs have M113 mechanised infantry. France has its own 105mm armed AMX-30 tank, while infantry travel in AMX-10P IFVs or 4x4 VAB APCs. The Dutch also have new Leopard 2 tanks and mount their infantry in YPR-765 IFVs.
Recon options include the Canadian Lynx and Dutch M113 C&V tracked vehicles and the heavily armed French AMX-10 RC armoured car. Among the many support choices there are Canadian and Dutch M109 artillery, French rapid fire AMX AuF1 SP 155mm howitzers, Canadian ADATS, French Roland and Mephisto, and Dutch PRAT missile vehicles.
Inside this book, you'll find:
• Background on the 4 Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group, French Armée de terre, the Netherlands 1. Korps, and the Australian and New Zealand ANZAC Brigade.
• Instructions on how to build:
‣ A Canadian Leopard C1 Armoured Squadron or a M113 Mechanized Company
‣ A French AMX-30 Escadron Blindé, AMX-10P Compagnie de Chasseurs, AMX-10 RC Escadron de Cavalerie, or VAB Compagnie d'Infanterie
‣ A Dutch Leopard 2 Tank Eskadron, Leopard 1 Tank Eskadron, Pantserinfanterie Compagnie, or Verkennings Eskadron
‣ An Australian Leopard AS1 Armoured Squadron, or M113 Mechanised Company
• Three scenarios featuring the forces of Free Nations.
• A detailed painting guide to help you prepare your army